Alexander Jansson Roadtrip

Sabado, Setyembre 5, 2015

Quote #1

Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people.
- Carl Jung  

       Being an introvert, I've never had many friends as others who captured fun in their lives do. I am not someone who's expected to be at a party or to bring life to a boring meeting. Because I am the ice in the word "ice-breaker". And though this word became me, there's still this feeling of hate towards this particular word. So, am I saying that I hate myself if previously I'm the word itself?
       For him, I was the ice, for him I was the one who brought further coldness in his already wintry self. I can blame only myself for acting on a mindless plan, and for letting such cruelty change him. However sorry I am, this post is not about him nor about me. Instead, it's about a friend who very well knows herself; habits, fancies, dislikes, and ideals. She met with herself, befriended her, and defragmented the pieces that made her up.
       This girl in the spotlight is someone who is an opposite definition of me. She does not want a silent situation so she'd just talk in a loud manner and start a joke to kill the crickets. But more than a loud voice, she is an observer who knows how to deal with people who own particular darkness inside of them. She knows how to understand because she knows how to listen and she knows her own darkness. The darkness she keeps only to herself to prevent her friends and family to be concerned about her. Because she'd rather kid around and laugh than to be hugged or be consoled then cry afterwards. Crying is not an option when fighting with your darkness.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento